Position Summary: To support the Owners, Location manager, and Operations Director by overseeing the guest experience, inventory and help in implementation of policies, procedures, and programs.To maximize sales by helping guests select and purchase merchandise while exceeding the expectations of the guests and performing sensory rituals.
Required: Excellent customer service, communication, and organization skills.
- Willingness to take initiative
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility regarding work hours
- Ability to work salon hours - evenings and weekends required
- Initiate and manage change in a positive manner
General Responsibilities: Be instrumental in day to day operations of our guest services while overseeing daily performance of staff.
- Help maintain cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation
- Communicate all Tangerine Salon policies and procedures to Guest Services staff and ensure compliance
- Present and reinforce a professional appearance and maintain Tangerine Salon appearance and dress code at all times
- Follow and help implement all Aveda visual presentation standards and guidelines
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify and communicate potential problem issues
- Spend significant time in the salon's retail / guest reception area to identify and assist with customer needs.
Staff Management and Development
- Assist in the development of top Aveda Advisors, Guest Care Team Members, and Reservationist
- Assist with training programs for guest service, product and sensory ritual knowledge, selling skills, and operations
- Communicate training needs to Senior Management
- Assist Management to identify and recruit potential Advisors, Guest Care Team Members, and/or Reservationist
- Manage all functions to properly open and close the salon using company guidelines and policies
- Communicate shortage problems and incidents to appropriate party
- Assist in the execution of a complete and accurate physical inventory as required
- Create weekly Purchase Orders
- Assist in the putting away and receiving in the Purchase Order
- Help maintain clean, safe environment and resolve any maintenance issues on a timely basis
Tangerine Salon Corporate Office Team, Location Salon Director
This position requires daily use of excellent communication skills.
This position requires moderate physical effort.
Some unpacking and packing of materials is required when restocking the floor supply.
There may be moving and setting up of displays and other events taking place in your location.
Required to spend majority of the work shift standing on feet.
Previous experience of retail / customer service
Our company is built upon our people, and we take great pride in our team of over 100 people in four locations. Tangerine's management, education and support team are here to make sure our staff and our guests have the best possible experience.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on Beauty Services
- Discounts on Aveda Retail
- Career and Personal Growth Roadmaps
- Amazing Work Spaces
- Brand Recognition & Reputation
- Charity and Volunteer Opportunities